Q: Im trying to figure out witch pulley is the idler/tenson pulley on a 2013 dodge dart 2.0 automatic

Im just trying to find or witch pulley is the idler/tensioner pulley.

The tensioner pulley is the one closer towards the center of the motor. It’s also higher than the other idler pulley. If you have any problem with it and need some assistance, contact a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can replace your idler pulley correctly and address any other issues. Good luck.

• Im trying to figure out witch pulley is the idler/tenson pulley on a 2013 dodge dart 2.0 automatic