Q: Ignition will not do anything. Is it switch or starter? Lights come on, do not dim when key is turned, no sound (click or grrr)

Ok so it worked fine. I got home from fishing and showed off my fish to a neighbor. Went to start the car and nothing. Lights come on radio everything. No dimming when the key is turned to start the car. There is no clicking. There is no grrr sound. Jumped and still acts the same. Lights are bright by the way. Turn the key to off and nothing will turn off. I'm thinking ignition switch. Just want to know for sure. I disconnected the positive cable to turn off electrical components. Lock cylinder was replaced. Replaced positive cable and same response. Is this a definite ignition switch issue? Might be important to mention that the ignition light (battery light) is illuminated as well as CEL. CEL is an EGR Code, that much I do know.

3. Ignition will not do anything. Is it switch or starter? Lights come on, do not dim when key is turned, no sound (click or grrr)