Q: Ignition lock cylinder removal and some little gear came with it, now the new one won't go in

I was replacing an ignition lock cylinder, which looked simple enough but when I removed the old one, a little gear came out with it, now I can't get it or the new cylinder back into the car and it won't start. Old cylinder will not go back either

Hi there. Without being there to show you how to correctly remove and install a new ignition lock cylinder, or have one of our professional mechanics complete this for you, the best advice we can offer is to read this article on how this should be completed, or to purchase a service and repair manual for your Ford Bronco that will provide you with instructions on how to resolve this problem.

3. Ignition lock cylinder removal and some little gear came with it, now the new one won't go in