Q: Ignition key replacement on locked car.

I need the ignition key replaced because it is locked and the car has an alarm. Is that possible to fix?

3. Ignition key replacement on locked car.

Q: Q: Car not starting, even with jumpstart.

Cars now a days have a lot of electronics. In older cars the engine would crank and as the battery drained it would just crank slower. That is not the case anymore. Because of all these electronics, a car needs...

Q: Parasitic drain on battery.

Hello, it sounds like you are really close to a solution since you know what is causing the draw. I would check with the relay that powers up the PCM. Locate the PCM relay in your owner's manual or fuse...

Q: How do I start driving my car when it is in remote start mode?

After turning on your engine with the remote start mode, it’s easy to start driving your vehicle. When you’re ready to enter your car, press the UNLOCK button on your remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter, which will unlock your car...