Q: If i replace my key lock cylinder

If i Replace my key lock cylinder on the driver side will i be able to use the old keyless remote that i have?

3. If i replace my key lock cylinder

Q: My 06 Cadillac cts has a p0018 reading code engine is turning but won't start what the estimated cost of repair

Hi there. The error code you've listed, P-0018 is the OBD-II generic code indicating that the camshaft position sensor A for bank 2 does not correlate to the signal from the crankshaft position sensor. This component is needed to ensure...

Q: Four-wheel drive light.

On an electronic four wheel drive system such as this one there are a few different things that may trigger a four wheel drive light. A faulty solenoid or motor on the transfer case, an inoperative front differential actuator, or...

Q: Loss of acceleration power

Hello there. When major sensors like the O2 sensors are replaced, and are followed by acceleration and performance issues, it is typically caused by poor electrical connections to the sensors or the ECU needing to be cleared of previous stored...