Q: If i replace my key lock cylinder

If i Replace my key lock cylinder on the driver side will i be able to use the old keyless remote that i have?

3. If i replace my key lock cylinder

Q: Pulling codes...po206 and po306, cylinder 6 misfire. Changed fuel injectors, fuel injection connectors, spark plugs, ignition coil

Hi Brett. Thanks for contacting us today. Typically, when you've replaced the fuel injectors, plugs and wires, and still getting a single cylinder misfire, it's going to be related somehow to the ECU. Either a trouble code is stuck or...

Q: Heating blows cold - 2006 Porsche Cayenne

Hello. Based on what you have described, I am almost 100% certain you need to replace your blower motor control module / resistor. Not getting AC is much more common than not getting heat because heat comes from the hot...

Q: When I start my car, the fan jumps on very loud for about a minute to a minute and a half. What would be the reason?

There could be an electrical wiring issue with the cooling fan from the cooling fan to the cooling switch / sensor or the thermostat could be sticking on causing the fans to blow harder as the engine may overheat until...