Q: If i replace my key lock cylinder

If i Replace my key lock cylinder on the driver side will i be able to use the old keyless remote that i have?

3. If i replace my key lock cylinder

Q: Code P0008, possible timing chain.

Hi, The manufacturer has issued a couple of technical service bulletins for the code P0008. The cause for the code is due to a misalignment of one of the camshafts and the crankshaft. The timing chain guides may be worn...

Q: After a fuel injector/throttle body cleaning, my Idle goes up and down constantly in park. When in gear it doesnt.

Hi DeShon. Thanks for contacting us today. Usually, when a mechanic cleans a throttle body and fuel injectors with a chemical additive, it's seafoam; which can be rather harsh on sensors and other fuel system components. This is often the...

Q: Sluggish shifting

Oil leaks, unfortunately, will only get worse over time. So identifying the type and source of the leak will be vital to the overall health of the vehicle. Some possibilities on the engine would be the valve cover area, the...