Q: If I disconnect my negative side of my battery and my car continues to run is my allternsttor ok

If I disconnect my negative side of my battery and car still runs is my alternator ok

Do not do this test!! You may damage your computer systems and electronics in the car! This test is an old school wives tail that was used on cars before electronics were used. There are better alternatives for testing your alternator. If you are not comfortable doing these types of jobs, you may be putting your car at risk. Have the system checked by a mechanic with the correct tester and tools for the job.

3. If I disconnect my negative side of my battery and my car continues to run is my allternsttor ok