Q: 1999 firebird every now and then dies while driving and low engine power light comes on

1999 firebird base model 5 speed will sometimes die while driving and the low engine power light will come on then after a few minutes it will start back up. The check engine light is also on and we had it scanned at oriley auto parts and codes p0102 mass air flow sensor, p0332 knock sensor, p0449 evap vent valve solenoid, p0704 clutch switch, and p1546 a/c clutch relay is what came up. We did check the ac relay and it was good and cleaned the mass air flow sensor because that is what was suggested. Which of these codes would cause the car to do what it is doing

A bad mass airflow (MAF) sensor can cause loss of power, no starts, and lean or rich conditions.

If cleaning the sensor did not get rid of the P0102 trouble code, then replace the MAF sensor and clear the codes to see if any of the other codes return.

• 1999 firebird every now and then dies while driving and low engine power light comes on