Q: Q: Idles high

It idles at 5 rpm while standing

3. Q: Idles high

Q: Why is my 2003 nissan Altima overheating after i fix the thermostat temp sensor and water pump

Hi Tony. Thanks for contacting us tonight. A thermostat housing and water pump are not always the root sources of overheating issues. In fact, quite often, even if they are damaged, additional cooling system problems can occur, such as obstruction...

Q: Stalling and jerking

Hi There, Unfortunately, there are many different reasons that may cause an engine to stall, including fuel delivery problems, vacuum leaks and various sensor malfunctions. When this happens, this causes a reduction in power as you have indicated. As a...

Q: how do I replace a thermostat on a Nissan Maxima?

The thermostat is located on the front of the engine. The engine is mounted transversely so the front of the engine will be facing the passenger side and the thermostat in near the alternator. The battery must be disconnected and...