Q: I was in an accident and my break line, and axles are messed up, I think they are bent, and my left rim is bent. How much would th

I was in an accident. My break line and axles are broken, and my left rim is bent. I was not able to stop my car because my break line broke. Is the car worth fixing? The front bumper is completely off and the windshield fluid box is cracked. What would be the best advice to go about fixing the problem?

3. I was in an accident and my break line, and axles are messed up, I think they are bent, and my left rim is bent. How much would th