Q: I was getting on the freeway when I heard a rubbing noise and a burning smell there was no warning signs that something was wrong,

My car stalled on freeway after I smelled burning ruber and rubbing noise. The car stalled and now won't start

Hi there. Typically what you are describing is caused by a serpentine belt that has broken. However, it is quite possible that a different component failed, such as a fuel or ignition system sensor that will need to be verified before repairs are completed. Due to the fact that there are multiple possible reasons why your car broke down and will not start now, it’s probably a good idea to have one of our professional mechanics come to your location and first complete a car is hard to start inspection. This will allow them to isolate the source of your problem and recommend the right repairs.

3. I was getting on the freeway when I heard a rubbing noise and a burning smell there was no warning signs that something was wrong,