Q: I was driving my car was it did not accelerate and was grinding it died on me. I replaced with new alternator and battery.

I was driving home and my car was not accelerating i was going 40 and it felt like 25. The car was grinding and when i pulled over the car completely died and locked on me. It wouldn't move at all it was completely dead for 2 months. I replaced with new alternator and battery and now it just clicks when i turn keys. It wont turn over yet what could be the problem now?

3. I was driving my car was it did not accelerate and was grinding it died on me. I replaced with new alternator and battery.