Q: I was driving and it just shut off, wouldn't go into gear or start.

I was driving and the car just died so I pulled off the road and tried to start it and I got nothing. It wouldn't go into gear either.

A: Hello there, a few different faults can cau...

Hello there, a few different faults can cause the vehicle to shut off like this. The most common issues for this would be with the battery, fuel pump, fuel filter, torque converter, wiring issue, or alternator. I'd consider enlisting some help from a qualified technician who will be able to diagnose your starting fault and perform any repairs required.