Q: I was able to pin point the bad ground cable in my 97 Mustang. There is no visual issues with cable.

I've cleaned the terminals at the battery and engine. I have just replaced the starter.

Check the wiring with a digital volt and ohm meter with resistance and see how much resistance is on the ground wire that you have found that is bad. If the resistance is high, then there is a connection that is causing the wire to have a high resistance. If the meter reads OL, then there is a break in the wiring and the wiring harness or wire would need replaced or repaired. If you need further assistance with your electrical wiring, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I was able to pin point the bad ground cable in my 97 Mustang. There is no visual issues with cable.