Q: I want to replace the upper and lower hoses and thermostat

The vehicle overheated and I replaced the coolant then notice a leak under the reservoir but did not see where exactly the leak originated from. Yesterday I was running the car hard, speeding but had no issues. Today the temperature dropped to 35% degrees and I turned on the heater and turned the fan to maximum level. The the red indicator light went on. I then put coolant in the reservoir which was empty. After put one gallon tried to continue my trip a few minutes later it repeated the issue. At this time I noticed the leak under the reservoir but I was looking under the car.

Hello. If the coolant is leaking then that needs to be found and repaired first. If it is from under the reservoir, then it may be the reservoir or it may be one of the hoses. Most of the time this vehicle has issues with coolant leaks from the radiator and the water pump. If you cannot find the leak, a pressure test must be done. I would also do a block test since the vehicle has gotten pressure hot. I have seen a lot of head gaskets fail on this vehicle and cause this. If you want to have this coolant leak checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose why it is leaking and overheating.