Q: I have a XC90 2013 and having problem with right front brake squaling noise when the brake is apply at slow speed?

I brought the car for the same problem 3 months ago to the dealership and did inspection on the brakes and everything was normal and they have not done anything about it. And now I'm having the same problem with high squaking noise on the front when brake is applied at slow speed. It's very embarrassing for people to hear this noise especially a VOLVO car!!!

The first and most common cause of noisy disk brakes is worn brake pads. Many manufacturers build a "noisemaker" into the brake pads that scrapes the rotor and makes a loud screech when the pads are worn below the minimum thickness. So you want to have the brakes inspected to be sure they are not worn out. But sometimes brakes can squeal when even when there is still plenty of lining, or even immediately after a brake service. Noisy brakes could mean that there is a small ridge worn in the brake rotor, or that there is some missing or damaged hardware. Or it could mean that the last brake replacement was done with bargain pads instead of the factory equipment. You can have the brakes inspected right there at your home or office by a qualified technician by contacting Your Mechanic. They will be able to tell you what needs to be done.

3. I have a XC90 2013 and having problem with right front brake squaling noise when the brake is apply at slow speed?