Q: I want to replace spark plugs for a jaguar 2002, v6, 2.099L , please send me the link for the best plugs. im in africa

I want to replace spark plugs for a jaguar 2002, v6, 2.099L , please send me the link for the best plugs. im in africa

If you want to replace the spark plugs on a 3.0 liter engine from a 2002 Jaguar I would recommend using Motorcraft or Autolite spark plugs. These plugs can be found on many different sites.

The 3.0 liter Jaguar engine is actually made by Ford and the plugs I’ve mentioned are the recommended brand in Ford engines. If you plan to have the vehicle serviced by a professional, they will most likely provide the correct plugs.

3. I want to replace spark plugs for a jaguar 2002, v6, 2.099L , please send me the link for the best plugs. im in africa