Q: I want to know if an engine from a 2007 Camry would fit on my 2004 Camry

I recently replaced the engine head and my car is shaking I was told the best thing to do is replace the whole engine. I found an engine from a 2007 Camry and wanted to know if it would fit my 2004 Camry

Hello there, replacing the engine in your 2004 Toyota Camry is a large time intensive job. The 2007 engine will not fit your vehicle, as these years have different body styles. Replacing engines is a job best left to professionals to ensure the right engine is chosen and that the engine is inspected and will work properly once installed. There’s a possibility that the shaking may not require a full engine replacement. If you would like a second opinion on this problem before committing to an engine repair, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the shaking problem and advise you on the best next steps.

3. I want to know if an engine from a 2007 Camry would fit on my 2004 Camry