Q: I want to buy a car they said I need a top motor mount is that good or bad

They said all the car needs is the top motor mount
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

This is a common problem with many front wheel drive GM vehicle’s. These mounts are actually very easy to replace and are not a very big deal. It is a good idea to go ahead and have them replaced but it is not something that would prevent me from purchasing a vehicle Consider YourMechanic for your motor mount replacement as it can be done from your home or office.

3. I want to buy a car they said I need a top motor mount is that good or bad