Q: I want my car repaired but not sure what the problem of th e car is. lately when i start the car it just makes a grinding noise an

Car sometimes when i start it just makes a loud grinding sound but when i start it again it works it only happens once or twice every now and then so i dont know what isbcausing it. I went to a shop and they couldnt diagnose the problem because it was starting ok when i was there

3. I want my car repaired but not sure what the problem of th e car is. lately when i start the car it just makes a grinding noise an