Q: I've replaced pads, caliper, brake hose and rotor and still have issues with that particular wheel. I don't know what else to do.

Like I said I replaced all the above. I torqued to the specs. When you try to turn the rotor by hand it takes an act of super strength. I've never seen this before. 16 ft torque pds is nothing

If the rotor is mounted to a drive axle, it will be hard to turn, although limited motion is possible due to slop in the geartrain. If you are referring to a freewheeling position (rear wheel for instance), if the rotor is hard to turn, there are only a few possibilities: 1) the axle bearing is binding; 2) somehow the parking brake is engaged; or 3) the caliper is not retracting and/or the sliding bushings that the caliper rides on are seized. If the caliper is not retracting, it is possible there is a hydraulic system issue (e.g., pressure not bleeding off after you release the brake pedal). To get this investigated and resolved, the relevant service to request is a brake system inspection. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I've replaced pads, caliper, brake hose and rotor and still have issues with that particular wheel. I don't know what else to do.