Q: I've had my power steering pump changed as long as I'm giving the car has and moving the wheel is easy to turn but if I'm not givi

I just had my power steering pump replaced because it was hard to turn well I got my car back and when turning without giving it gas the wheel is still hard to turn .The mechanic said drive it for a couple of weeks it should loosen up if not bring it back I may need a rack and pinion is this correct ?

3. I've had my power steering pump changed as long as I'm giving the car has and moving the wheel is easy to turn but if I'm not givi