Q: i turn my car off and the motor stops running but everything stays on. how do i fix it or what is wrong with it

i turn my truck off and my power stays on. like the windows still work, radio still works, everything electrical works.

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2000 Chevrolet Blazer. It sounds like you have an ignition switch failure. An internal switch may be sticking in the accessory position. Try wiggling the ignition key when turned off to see if that makes a difference. If you need help testing the electrical system, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to determine the exact cause of your concern.

• i turn my car off and the motor stops running but everything stays on. how do i fix it or what is wrong with it