Q: I spray window wash anti- freeze on the rear and side windows and it remove some of the tint.

that it, I sprayed the windows rear and sides with window anti-freeze , and some of tint was remove.. Is there a fit or do I need to replace tint completing.

Window tinting should only be cleaned with a mild soap solution or window cleaner made to be compatible with tint. You must of sprayed the tint with a chemical that damaged the tint. You will need to take the vehicle to a tint company and have them remove and install new tint.

3. I spray window wash anti- freeze on the rear and side windows and it remove some of the tint.