Q: I pulled into a parking spot and put my car into park, when I lifted my foot from the brake the car continues forward.

I pulled into a parking spot and put my car into park, when I lifted my foot from the brake the car continues forward. I immediately put my foot on the brake then I pulled the emergency brake. I turned the car off and tried to turn it back on, but now it won't turn over. Is this something that is easy to fix? Do I need to get my car towed?

3. I pulled into a parking spot and put my car into park, when I lifted my foot from the brake the car continues forward.