Q: I need to start my car with out replacing the airbags my engines fine just not getting the fuel

I got into a wreck my airbags deployed engine us fine but my car wont start it sounds like its not getting fuel I cant afford airbags right now but I have to have a car the buses here only come every2 and a half hour's. They do not run on weekend's. How do I bypass the airbags with out getting new ones, were do I start?

3. I need to start my car with out replacing the airbags my engines fine just not getting the fuel