Q: I need to know the orientation of the clutch disc on my 2009 Nissan versa 1.6L, I need to be certain I have inserted the clutch di

I need to know the orientation of the clutch disc on my 2009 Nissan versa 1.6L, I need to be certain I have inserted the clutch disc the correct way?

The splined hub (raised) portion of the disc should be facing the pressure plate assembly. If you desire, a certified mechanic can be dispatched to check and complete the assembly. The recommended service would be a clutch system inspection/installation. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I need to know the orientation of the clutch disc on my 2009 Nissan versa 1.6L, I need to be certain I have inserted the clutch di