Q: I need help with my clutch. It is slipping.

I was told I have a stage two centerforce clutch my pedal is really soft when I try to drive it and slowly press the gas it will move but if I press harder it will try to slip but the clutch has less than 45000 miles on it help

Hi there. Check the slave cylinder to the clutch fork. See if the slave cylinder is sticking out and not retracting all the way. Check the return spring on the slave cylinder and make sure that is not sprung. If the slave cylinder is working properly, then the clutch is worn out and needs replaced. Riding a clutch or hard throttling on a clutch in the wrong gear will slip a clutch and burn off friction material, which intern decreases the life of the clutch. If you need further assistance with your clutch slipping, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I need help with my clutch. It is slipping.