Q: I need help please I have a 2004 Chrysler Sebring convertible 2.4L and it is not starting I recently have replaced the battery sta

I put all my questions in the first spot

A: Generally, a no start diagnostic will ident...

Generally, a no start diagnostic will identify the issue. Once identified, the mechanic can let you know of the required parts and repair. If you have a new battery of the right size (capacity) and the battery is fully charged, that removes one possibility. If the starter motor is NOT working, it has to be determined if the motor is getting power from the battery. If it is getting power, then there is a problem with the starter motor and it has to be replaced. On the other hand, if the starter motor is functional and is turning the engine over at sufficient RPM (i.e., fast enough) but the engine won’t start and run, that means that there is a fault in the fuel system, the ignition system, the air induction system and/or, occasionally a mechanical problem with the engine such as a broken timing belt. Faults in certain basic sensors like the crankshaft or camshaft position sensors or the engine temperature sensor can also cause a no start condition. At any rate, if you contact YourMechanic and request a no start diagnostic, a certified mechanic will make a mobile visit to your location and identify the issue for you. Once identified, he or she will explain what the required fix is and let you know of the cost. If you have other concerns, or follow up questions, by all means please let us know. Best wishes with this...I am sure you will be able to get it resolved promptly.