Q: I need a bolt for controll room arm cuz i cant find

Nut for control arm was welded to frame it broke off fame now I can't get nothing on it to tighten it

3. I need a bolt for controll room arm cuz i cant find

Q: Engine cranks but won't turn on and it sputter

It sounds like you might have some engine damage. Knocking noises can be a sign of serious engine issues and it's usually best to stop using the car until you can get it sorted out. With 185 thousand miles it...

Q: i need to find out how much to replace a subframe on my vehicle

Hi there. Unfortunately, our mobile mechanics only complete basic repairs and service on most cars, trucks and SUV's in the United States. A sub frame replacement is something best completed by a body shop or professional repair facility. Thanks for...

Q: Hello. I think I need a radiator hose replacement. My 2006 Sebring was leaking coolant, then I heard a pop(not loud one but notic

A broken hose is plausible. Certainly, there is a large coolant leak. Regardless of whether the leak is due to a broken hose, or another cooling system component has failed, if you request radiator hose replacement - suspected leak ,...