Q: I need a bolt for controll room arm cuz i cant find

Nut for control arm was welded to frame it broke off fame now I can't get nothing on it to tighten it

3. I need a bolt for controll room arm cuz i cant find

Q: My vehicle is idling at 1,500 rpms... why does this happen and should I be concerned?

High idle should be corrected as it will cause harsh transmission engagement, waste fuel, and make it difficult to stop the car as the engine surges ahead. High idle can be caused by a faulty idle air control valve (IAC...

Q: No horn or cruise control

The symptoms sound very similar to an electronic malfunction behind the steering wheel or in the steering column. The Air Bag Light is illuminated by a module that may have a fault code that will point the mechanic in the...

Q: Oil light comes on for a few seconds only when idle

If you are getting low oil pressure it would first start to show up in drive and low engine speeds. I would first suggest to have the oil and filter changed using correct oil. If problem continues then have pressure...