Q: I need a bolt for controll room arm cuz i cant find

Nut for control arm was welded to frame it broke off fame now I can't get nothing on it to tighten it

3. I need a bolt for controll room arm cuz i cant find

Q: I have failed smog 2 times this past year (2016) for high NOx at low speeds but passed at higher speeds.

Hi there. The issue that you are having is the purge valve on the fuel system is not functioning correctly and needs check and possibly replaced. The code P0600 is referring that the dash is not communicating to the ECM...

Q: Q: Alternator

The alternator is needed to keep the battery charged and provide enough power to keep the engine running and transmission shifting. A low power situation will cause the engine to have low power and the transmission may not shift. The...

Q: Car died while driving now won't crank

At 150 thousand miles it really could be anything. I'm not clear on weather you have a car that will not start or one that will not crank. A car that will not crank may have problems in the charging...