Q: Front passenger wheel is leaking brake fluid

My front passenger wheel is leaking brake fluid. My vehicle is no longer safe to drive as the brake pedal hits the floor/takes about a hundred feet to slow down at just 15mph~.

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us today. One of our mobile mechanics would be more than happy to come to your location to complete a brake fluid is leaking inspection, so they can determine what is causing the leak and pedal issues and recommend the right repairs. You can book this appointment by clicking this link, then clicking the Get a Quote button on that page. Thanks again!

3. Front passenger wheel is leaking brake fluid