Q: I'm changing the inner tie rod end in my car and the part came with a hexagon washer and I was wondering where exactly is that put

I'm changing the inner tie rod end in my car and the part came with a hexagon washer and I was wondering where exactly is that is placed because I don't want to put it in the wrong spot or leave it off if it's important so I just need to know where that needs to be put.

3. I'm changing the inner tie rod end in my car and the part came with a hexagon washer and I was wondering where exactly is that put