Q: I'm buying the above mentioned vehicle that's a FWD, 4 cylinder engine

Will I be satisfied with this vehicle considering I'm not driving off-road, and am looking for the best gas mileage?

As you know, with any car the life expectancy of it depends largely on the maintenance schedule the owner has maintained, the driving conditions it is subjected to, the driving habits of the owner and many other factors. As with any vehicle, proper maintenance schedules are a key factor to prolonging the longevity of the vehicle and avoiding unnecessary costly repair bills due to neglecting proper maintenance intervals. The 2013 Chevy Equinox is a great car for small families and with the 2.4L motor maintains excellent fuel mileage. I would suggest having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your location to perform a thorough pre-purchase inspection prior to making your purchase.

3. I'm buying the above mentioned vehicle that's a FWD, 4 cylinder engine