Q: I left my car lights on. I jump started & it started but indicators are still on while ignition but they gng off when engine is on

I left my car lights on for 2hr by mistake. I jump started & drove for 150miles (its been two days now) but the check engine, battery, oil check indicators are still on while ignition but they going off when the engine is turned on. What do I had to do to get rid off the indicators ? Do I need to visit service station to reset it or can I do it myself ? Please advice. Thank you

At key on, without the engine running, warning lights will normally illuminate as a "bulb check". Once the engine starts, if all warning lights turn off, then you are OK and there is nothing amiss. However, if any warning lights remain illuminated while the engine is on, then there might be a malfunction that should be investigated. If warning lights are on, you can request a warning light diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will determine if any faults exist and will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I left my car lights on. I jump started & it started but indicators are still on while ignition but they gng off when engine is on