Q: I have a 08 acura Mdx with a code p0389 I put a cam and crank sensor on

I have a 08 acura Mdx with a code p0389 I put a cam and crank sensor on it so far. But the code keeps coming back

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Nicholas. Thanks for contacting us today. The P-0389 code is often caused by a failed electrical harness to the sensor. If the harness was not replaced, or if the code was not cleared from the ECU after completing the repairs, the code will continue to pop up. You can have a professional mechanic come to your location and remove the code if you’d like.