Q: I just want to know if my car has a crankshaft position sensor - 2003 Nissan Xterra

asked by on February 12, 2017

I just want to know if Nissan xterra 2003 has crankshaft position sensor

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement $105.38 - $777.03 Get a Quote

Hi there - yes, your V6 Xterra has a crankshaft position sensor (CPS). It is located behind the driver-side cylinder head, on the top of the bellhousing (the aluminum casting that connects the engine and transmission). For assistance with replacing it, I recommend a CPS replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and replace this component for you.