Q: Stalling when reaching operating temperature

I just had my crankshaft replaced and my engine still stalls and turns off when the temperature reaches 80-85 degrees.Why is this happening?

3. Stalling when reaching operating temperature

Q: Car barely moves or takes a few minutes to get moving when first start?

A clogged fluid filter or failed oil pump can cause no movement in any gear. Other potential causes are a broken input shaft, broken drive chain or sprockets, broken output shaft, broken oil pump shaft, stripped torque converter splines, broken...

Q: Car shuts of only in drive, at a red light.

This may be a sign of a faulty MAP sensor as the vehicle responds adversely to a load put on the motor (i.e. putting it in gear, making turns (which makes use of the power steering pressure switch) turning on...

Q: 2005 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500

The Check Engine light must be reset by a Scan/Clear tool that supports the Sprinter. The computer will not reset it on its own.