Q: Stalling when reaching operating temperature

I just had my crankshaft replaced and my engine still stalls and turns off when the temperature reaches 80-85 degrees.Why is this happening?

3. Stalling when reaching operating temperature

Q: Car leak, ABS on, car too low warning

Hello. I would think that your strut has blown out an internal seal or a brake component such as a brake line has failed. I suggest to have a professional technician inspect the braking system and strut for leakage to...

Q: I have a clicking noise coming from my serpentine belt.

Hi there. To see if the idler pulley is making the noise or the crankshaft pulley is making the noise, simply remove the serpentine belt from the engine and start the engine. If the nose goes away, then a pulley...

Q: Transmissions won't go at stoplights

Hello and thanks for your question. The transmission clutches inside the transmission is slipping due to the seals being old and brittle. The transmission you have is an AODE Ford transmission. The pump will pressure up to 300 psi and...