Q: Stalling when reaching operating temperature

I just had my crankshaft replaced and my engine still stalls and turns off when the temperature reaches 80-85 degrees.Why is this happening?

3. Stalling when reaching operating temperature

Q: 97 SL 500 putting new relay in for a fuel pump getting no power to the fuel pump

There is no shut off switch. If you desire, a certified mechanic dispatched by YourMechanic can perform an electrical component/circuit diagnostic and find and repair the interruption. Such a diagnostic relies on the factory wiring diagram of the circuit and...

Q: Car has rough idle and ticks.

If the engine has low compression on one cylinder it is usually an indication of a damaged valve seat or possibly a bad head gasket. If it is also accompanied by a ticking noise then there may be an issue...

Q: Car beeping and giving warning messages

Hello, since there are warning lamps on, the first thing that needs to be performed is to check the vehicle for codes. If code(s) 9200 or 9210 are present there could be a wiring issue present at the connector for...