Q: I just did a radiator flush on my car and now I'm loosing all my coolant out of my reservoir and my radiator what could be the iss

I had a radiator flush on my car and it's has been leaking coolant out of the reservoir and I don't have anything in my radiator either. We hooked it up to a pressure machine and it stayed at 13 psi. But now my car is over heating and it's leaking really bad what could it be?

Normally, the cooling system pressure should be around 16 psi so if you have a reading of 13 psi, that would be considered low. If you are positive that you have a leak, I would recommend locating the leak and replacing the part that is causing the leak. The pressure test should help to indicate where the leak is coming from. If you did a power flush on your cooling system, this could be the reason that a leak came up. Perhaps there was a weak spot in the system and once it was exposed to the extra pressure of the power flush, it blew out. Consider YourMechanic for your cooling leak repair as it can be done at your home or office.

3. I just did a radiator flush on my car and now I'm loosing all my coolant out of my reservoir and my radiator what could be the iss