Q: I hit an animal recently, it cracked my bumper. Is it any way related to suspension damage?

My vehichle is not as smooth as before collision. But i can see only a small crack in bumper. Is colliding with animal have any impact on suspension

An impact from hitting the animal can do damage that’s not obvious at first. Damage can occur to the frame, mess up your alignment, and a variety of other issues. You will want to examine the area that was hit. Look to see what components were in the direct path of the impact. These are the parts that take the brunt of the forces at play. The suspension can be effected if any damage occurred to wheel hubs, struts, shocks, or steering linkage. A trained eye may be your best bet. As technicians usually know what things are supposed to look like down there. A bent frame or slightly misaligned linkage may be hard to see. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, consider having one of our mobile technicians come to your location to diagnose your suspension system firsthand.

3. I hit an animal recently, it cracked my bumper. Is it any way related to suspension damage?