Q: I here a clank at take off from dead stop or if i put it in reverse

I here a clank at take off from dead stop or if i put it in reverse

The drive shaft U joints are most likely going bad. On some vehicles with aluminum driveshafts they will be noisey when put into drive or reverse. If the joints are not bad then the shaft may need to be replaced. Have the driveshaft and rear axle checked for the cause of the clink noise using a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.

3. I here a clank at take off from dead stop or if i put it in reverse