Q: Excessive vibration ? 2002 Ford Mustang

hi lately i have been feeling some excessive variation coming from the passenger seat of my mustang no mechanic the real reason. any idea?

Hi - for vibration issues, the next question is "Under what conditions does the vibration occur, and what makes it worse?". If the vibration occurs when sitting still with the engine running, it’s something related to the engine. If it is felt primarily through the steering wheel while moving, it is likely a tire/wheel issues (imbalance or bent wheel). If you feel it while moving with your hand on the shifter, it’s possibly a driveshaft or driveshaft coupling issue. I would recommend a car vibration inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Excessive vibration ? 2002 Ford Mustang