Q: i hear a lot of noise on my front rear tires and i just change my front tires do not what wrong with it

i hear a lot of noise on my front tires and i just change my tires i want to know was the problem

A: It may not be the tires themselves but rath...

It may not be the tires themselves but rather the front wheel bearings that are at fault for the noise. If noise did not start until you put new tires on then it may be the tire tread and is normal tire noise.

If you'd like to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can help you diagnose the noise from your tires in person and suggest a fix from there.