Q: Truck with P0707 code - 2011 Isuzu NQR

My truck 2011 Isuzu NQR, code I had P0707. I replace Transmission Range sensor on side of the transmission and still have same problem. can you give it to me another advise what I have to fix to resolve this situation. My email: timeafter3000@yahoo.com

Hello - if you are still getting the P0707 code after replacing the range sensor switch, either the new sensor switch is out of adjustment still, or the wiring/connection to that sensor is malfunctioning. I would recommend a transmission selector inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Truck with P0707 code - 2011 Isuzu NQR