Q: Truck with P0707 code - 2011 Isuzu NQR

My truck 2011 Isuzu NQR, code I had P0707. I replace Transmission Range sensor on side of the transmission and still have same problem. can you give it to me another advise what I have to fix to resolve this situation. My email: timeafter3000@yahoo.com

Hello - if you are still getting the P0707 code after replacing the range sensor switch, either the new sensor switch is out of adjustment still, or the wiring/connection to that sensor is malfunctioning. I would recommend a transmission selector inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.