Q: I have just replaced radiator fan on 2006 chevy hhr LT 2.2 got codes P0171 & P0420

I previously had a P0420 code. I took it to get the catalytic converter checked. I was told to do a complete tune up. After doing the tune up, the check engine light turned off. Just a few days ago I had my radiator fan replaced and now I have the check engine light on again with codes P0171 and P0420. What would be recommended for this?

3. I have just replaced radiator fan on 2006 chevy hhr LT 2.2 got codes P0171 & P0420