Q: I have just replaced radiator fan on 2006 chevy hhr LT 2.2 got codes P0171 & P0420

I previously had a P0420 code. I took it to get the catalytic converter checked. I was told to do a complete tune up. After doing the tune up, the check engine light turned off. Just a few days ago I had my radiator fan replaced and now I have the check engine light on again with codes P0171 and P0420. What would be recommended for this?

Hi there. I would recommend reading these two articles highlighted in blue as they will explain what the code means, what causes it and possible solutions. At the bottom of each page is a box saying Get a Quote to have one of our professional mechanics come to your location and correctly diagnose these issues. P-0171 ODB-II Trouble Code article & P0420 OBD-II Trouble code article.

3. I have just replaced radiator fan on 2006 chevy hhr LT 2.2 got codes P0171 & P0420