Q: I have changed battery. I think I put non compatible battery initially and it's start car alarm loud not turned off with remote ac

Hi I have Toyota Sequoia 2011. I have changed battery. I think I put non compatible battery initially and it's start car alarm loud not turned off with remote actually everything did not work. Then I took off that battery and put another battery. Now it turned on car but main body of car did not. I have video that I can send you to see that how the car is behaving now.

3. I have changed battery. I think I put non compatible battery initially and it's start car alarm loud not turned off with remote ac