Q: I have changed battery. I think I put non compatible battery initially and it's start car alarm loud not turned off with remote ac

Hi I have Toyota Sequoia 2011. I have changed battery. I think I put non compatible battery initially and it's start car alarm loud not turned off with remote actually everything did not work. Then I took off that battery and put another battery. Now it turned on car but main body of car did not. I have video that I can send you to see that how the car is behaving now.

As long as the nominal voltage of the battery is 12 volts, it’s compatible. Of course, you need sufficient energy storage capacity, too, which in your case is probably around 850 cold cranking amps. As long as you did not reverse the positive and negative terminals (reverse polarity) when you installed the first battery, the battery is not incompatible. When new batteries are installed, inasmuch as any computer settings are lost, there can appear to be electrical problems, but such are not a fault of the battery. If, for example, you are having problems with the engine immobilizer system (security system) you may see a security warning light on the dash. If the warning light is on, to temporarily override the immobilizer system, see these instructions.

If you are experiencing electrical problems with other components, please simply request an electrical system diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have changed battery. I think I put non compatible battery initially and it's start car alarm loud not turned off with remote ac