Q: I have an engine knock and my oil pressure guage is reading high, then stops shortly after starting to drive.

Have an engine knock. Started a few weeks ago after an oil change. On start up the engine would knock and the oil pressure guage was up to 80 once the truck ran for awhile it would come back to normal (around 40) and the knock would stop. I drained the oil again and changed the filter and saw the filter had a defect that was limiting the oil flow. Put a new filter on and fresh oil with some lucas oil treatment. Ran great for 2 weeks now the knock is back again. And like before after it runs for a little bit it goes away.

3. I have an engine knock and my oil pressure guage is reading high, then stops shortly after starting to drive.