Q: I have already had a check engine p2096 code which was covered under warranty. I'm getting that same code again. Should I be? 201

I have had check engine before with code p2096..under powertrain warranty. Fixed last year. Should I be having this code show up a second time and would it still b under warranty... Or could it b something else. Had diagnostic run at auto zone.

You need to make sure you have a new air filter and then have the MAF sensor cleaned first and then clear codes. This code can be caused from the engine running lean from lack of air flow into the engine and may fix the problem. If problem persist then you may have to get the vehicle diagnosed by a mechanic.

3. I have already had a check engine p2096 code which was covered under warranty. I'm getting that same code again. Should I be? 201