Q: I have already had a check engine p2096 code which was covered under warranty. I'm getting that same code again. Should I be? 201

I have had check engine before with code p2096..under powertrain warranty. Fixed last year. Should I be having this code show up a second time and would it still b under warranty... Or could it b something else. Had diagnostic run at auto zone.

3. I have already had a check engine p2096 code which was covered under warranty. I'm getting that same code again. Should I be? 201