Q: Dealer is saying my exhaust manifold needs fixing. 75,000 miles only. Should I get a second testing from an independent source?

SEE ABOVE

You did not state the model or engine but I would say the exhaust manifold may have a crack or is warped. The dealer would not say you need a manifold unless a problem was noted. There has been issues of exhaust leaks for warped exhaust manifolds that break bolts and studs in the engine that hold it on. If you would like to have the system checked by an independent source, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to give the car a comprehensive inspection and let you know if your car needs an exhaust manifold replacement.

3. Dealer is saying my exhaust manifold needs fixing. 75,000 miles only. Should I get a second testing from an independent source?