Q: I have aftermarket rims on the front and back rims the front rims do not have a spacer in there seeds to my Hub how do I get them

I have aftermarket rims on my car they didn't put spacers on the front room so now they are rubbing my brake calipers and the rims are stuck seized on to my Hubs how do I get it off I've tried using Jax I've tried using hammers Kickin It throwing other tires at it nothing's working please if you know of anything that may help I need your help soon as possible

3. I have aftermarket rims on the front and back rims the front rims do not have a spacer in there seeds to my Hub how do I get them