Q: I have aftermarket rims on the front and back rims the front rims do not have a spacer in there seeds to my Hub how do I get them

I have aftermarket rims on my car they didn't put spacers on the front room so now they are rubbing my brake calipers and the rims are stuck seized on to my Hubs how do I get it off I've tried using Jax I've tried using hammers Kickin It throwing other tires at it nothing's working please if you know of anything that may help I need your help soon as possible

A: Hi there. It sounds like you have a very se...

Hi there. It sounds like you have a very serious issue here. If the wheels are the wrong size and they have been tightened onto the caliper and will not come off then you will be very limited at to how they can be removed. Most of the time this will take a lot of work to pry them off with a large pry bar. In some rare cases the caliper will either need to be cut or the wheel will need to be heated to remove this, but this can be dangerous. Either way the wheels or the calipers will be damaged and will need to be replaced unfortunately.