Q: I have a water leak in the passenger floor

I'm having problems with unknown leak that only comes from the passenger side and soaks the carpet? Does anyone know what plug I have to drain or if this is major issue.

A: This is likely a failing heater core proble...

This is likely a failing heater core problem. As you may know, the heater core is a unit that circulates hot coolant through a radiator like component that uses this to create heat when you turn your heater on. The leaking on the floor is most likely a result of a leak in your heater core hose. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair this.