Q: I have a switch toggle i believe inside the vehicle is it for the glow plug box? It makes a loud click when i hit the switch but

The car wont turn over and its a diesel

Hello. If the engine is not turning over and you are hearing a loud click, then it may be possible that the starter relay is faulty. The starter relay is located in the engine bay fuse box and controls power to the vehicle’s starting system. It is not uncommon for automotive relays to produce a clicking sound when they are faulty. If the car is not cranking at all I would start by checking the relay and then the ignition switch, as these are what activate the starting system. If you need help with this, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the starting issue and ensure this is repaired properly.

3. I have a switch toggle i believe inside the vehicle is it for the glow plug box? It makes a loud click when i hit the switch but